The majority of funeral directors will have experience in organising funerals to and from countries all over the world. However, NAFD members also enjoy access to a dedicated helpline with up-to-date information on all relevant aspects of repatriation procedures and documentation, both within the UK and overseas.
- Documentation requirements for UK authorities
- Documentation requirements for airlines
- Documentation requirements for all embassies, consulates, and the Home Office
- Coffins/caskets for all countries
- Procedures required for repatriation to the UK
- Arranging transportation transfers including passenger booking, if required
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK