UK supplier membership
The NAFD is the largest and longest-established trade association within the funeral profession, representing 3,900 funeral homes throughout the United Kingdom who, between them, conduct over 80% of all UK funerals.
Membership comprises a complete cross-section of funeral businesses, from the independent family-owned and run firms, to large Co-operatives, Groups, and overseas members. The Association also attracts members from the service and manufacturing supply sectors (both at home and abroad) that, between them, provide all the supplies, equipment and support facilities required to run a successful funeral directing business.
The National Association of Funeral Directors is here to support its members and can offer you the most comprehensive benefits package within the funeral sector (see enclosed information) but, most importantly, NAFD membership can add a real return for investment for you and your firm.
Benefits of Supplier Membership
Amongst other services, you will AUTOMATICALLY receive the following upon acceptance into membership:
- Use of SUPPLIER member logo;
- Free company profile in the Funeral Director Monthly;
- Listing on the Supplier Showcase on nafd.org.uk;
- Free monthly editorial within the Supply & Demand feature of Funeral Director Monthly;
- Business Advice Lines
- Legal cover of up to £150,000 per claim; in respect of defence of employment disputes or representation for a health and safety prosecution;
- Financial support to afford legal expense and accounting fees, in assistance with HMRC and Tax Investigations for up to £150,000 per claim.
- Merchant Card Services;
- Discounts on insurance for your business/home, etc;
- NAFD Fast Track Debt Recovery Service;
- Free monthly editorial within the Supply & Demand news feature of Funeral Director Monthly;
- 15% discount on advertising costs in Funeral Director Monthly;
Supporting documentation required with your application form:-
- contact details for two separate businesses – preferably funeral firms – that have used your product/service for a minimum period of six months;
- details of any trade organisations of which the applicant firm is a member.
A subscription fee of £433 (plus £140 per additional branch/outlet, if applicable) is payable for the calendar year 01 January – 31 December 2017. Once your application has proved successful, you will be advised of the pro rata’d amount due to cover your subscription for the remainder of the calendar year.
No money is required with your application as, once your application has proved successful, you will be advised of the pro rata’d amount due to cover your subscription for the remainder of the calendar year.
Download an application pack
Please enter your name, company name, phone number and email address below and you can download your application pack
Request an application pack by post
Please enter your details below and we’ll send you an application pack in the post